At Studio 43 Hair Design in Cranbury, NJ I had a client named Jaclyn who came in for makeup to attend a close friend's wedding. Below are the products used to achieve this look.
Background Info: To begin Jaclyn had a very ruddy undertone almost to the point of rosacea, with patience and layer building we were able to flawlessly cover that tone. The makeup did not feel or look heavy on the skin which was a goal of mine. She had very pretty eyes and I wanted to accent those with soft romantic colors.
- Bravon Beauty: SPF foundation (Natural Ivory) and Light 2 concealer
- Mac Cosmetics: Radiant Yellow prep and prime, CC neutralize color correcting powder, contour powder (available only to pro members)
- Milani Cosmetics: lip color (Nude)
- M.U.D. Cosmetics: Champis & Taupe & Sienna eye shadows & a dusty rose blush color
- Urban Decay Cosmetics: cooling and hydrating setting spray and primer potion eye shadow primer
- Ardell Beauty: lashes (we cut one in half to create half lashes for her)
- Sephora: luminizer palette for highlight (light gold color for the summery glow)
- Covergirl: Mascara (Very Black Waterproof)
- Nyx Cosmetics: Lip Liner (Natural) & Gel Liner (Brown)
- Make-up Forever: Hd setting powder